Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunfish Album Release Celebration


Hello dear friends.
I am hoping you will be able to join me to help me finally give birth to this ridiculous musical project that might tenuously be referred to as an 'album.' Several lovely musicians who helped this project come into being in various ways will be performing - they are:

Hebecca Montoril
Kevin Matheson
Chance Stewart
R. Thomas White
Kurtis Howes
Jethro Archer
Eden Oliver

and perhaps a few others. They will play some of their own songs and help to bring life to some of mine. In addition, there will be lovely handmade albums for sale ($5-$15), the currencies of which will go towards the Tar Sands trip and filming project I and a few others will be embarking upon in August. And, of course, the digital proxy of the album will be available for free online at www.sunfishmoonlight.bandc​amp.com (one song is already up, and you should hear it if you haven't yet).

I hope very much to see you all! Feel free to invite anyone -
Love,
Adam

1 comment:

  1. well done adamski... hugs from germany, j.bird :)

    ps. i would love one of your hand made physical copies!! (fb me?)

    ReplyDelete